Whole House Humidifier Benefits
There are many buildings and homes that have extremely dry air. This is especially true in both desert and cold climates. The good news is a whole house humidifier can solve dry air and the problems that come with it. Following are the top nine reasons to consider a whole house humidifier for your home.
Dry Air is Hard on Your Body
1) If you have ever had a bloody nose, because of dry air, you know how painful it can be. A whole house humidifier can solve this problem by adding moisture in the air.
2) Dry itchy skin can also be a nuisance. This is especially true if it causes you to scratch your skin so often and hard it bleeds and leaves red marks.
3) Similarly, dry air can cause dry eyes. Dry eyes is a painful condition where it feels as if you have sand in your eyes. Keeping moisture in the air will relieve this condition, and prevent you from having red itchy eyes.
4) If you wake up in the morning with a sore throat, you know how dry air can make you feel. It feels as if you are getting a cold. However, after you drink a glass of water, you realize dry air was the culprit.
5) Dry chapped lips can also cause discomfort. When your lips crack, bleed and scab over, it is unsightly as well as painful. A whole house humidifier can prevent this condition.
6) Additionally, if you want to avoid static shock, install a whole house humidifier. It will prevent that sharp jolt of electricity only dry air can cause.
7) Improve the overall air quality in your home. The result will make it a more comfortable place to work, play and relax. Your home is your haven. Why not have the best air quality possible?
Dry Air Can Damage to Walls and Furniture
8) Dry air can damage wood furniture by causing it to crack. Similarly floors or drywall can also crack and crumble. Protect your home and its contents with a whole house humidifier.
9) A whole house humidifier can also save money on your heating and cooling bill. When your home has a high humidity level, it feels warmer. Therefore, a humidifier allows you to keep the actual temperature lower while keeping the humidity level higher. This keeps you comfortable, while also saving money on your heating and cooling expenses.
If you suffer from dry air, you can relate to some or all of the above issues. You can also protect yourself by installing a whole house humidifier.
Are you looking for a humidifier installation in the Anoka area? Look no further than Superior Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electric, call us today at (763) 422-1721.