Anoka Air Handler Repair, Installation & Replacement Services
Your air handler is an important component in your cooling system. Trust your unit to the professionals of Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. where we can provide you with fast and precise air handler services. Reach us by calling (763) 422-1721. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
The air handler is a very important part of your home’s heating and air conditioning system. When it isn’t working at its best, you’ll find yourself facing many costly problems. Our staff at Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. can help you maintain your air handler with a routine maintenance program. You’ll be able to rest assured that your system will be running efficiently and keep your family comfortable for years to come. Trust us for your Anoka air handler repair, installation, and replacement services; we promise your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Read what other Anoka homeowners think about us in our customer reviews.
What is the importance of air handlers?
The air handler is a crucial part of your home’s heating and cooling system. It is what contains the heating and cooling elements, the blower mechanism, the filter racks, and dampers. It helps move the air, keep the noise level down, humidify the air, and increase air quality. When the air handler isn’t functioning properly, you will find your heating and cooling system won’t work the way it should.
When the air handler isn’t working properly, you’ll experience high utility bills and costly repairs. In addition, your family will be uncomfortable as the system won’t be able to evenly heat or cool your home. By having our team of experts perform a routine maintenance program on your air handler, you’ll avoid these problems.
What are common problems that cause them to break down?
Most often, homeowners have reported these common problems they’ve encountered with their air handler.
- Dirty air filters. The air filters have to be changed routinely in order to protect the interior of your heating and cooling system.
- Motor burns out. The motor runs the air handler’s fan. If routine maintenance isn’t being done, large amounts of dust can strain the motor. Once the motor burns out, it will need to be replaced.
- Fan belt damage. These belts are exposed and the most likely part of the air handler to become damaged. If the belt is loose or cracked, it can put other parts at risk.
- Leaks. Leaks in the condenser pan can lead to a break down. These leaks can create problems for the air handler if left unrepaired.
What are the benefits of timely replacement?
There are four main benefits you’ll find when you have us replace your air handler in a timely fashion.
- Improved efficiency. When the air handler isn’t working at its best, the entire system is forced to work harder.
- Lower utility bills. With timely replacement, your system will work efficiently, resulting in less energy usage and lower bills.
- Improved air quality. Replacing the air handler will result in an improvement in the quality of air inside your home. When the air quality is poor you may experience nausea, sinus congestion, fatigue, dizziness, headaches, and shortness of breath.
- Improved comfort. Having the air handler replaced in a timely fashion allows your heating and cooling system to cool and heat the rooms in your home more evenly. This means you and your family will be more comfortable.
For all your air handler needs, trust Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. Call (763) 422-1721 today!