Anoka Surge Protection Services
Reduce the risk of electrical surges in your home. Schedule an immediate appointment with Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. if you suspect electrical surge issues in your home. Call us today at (763) 422-1721 for your free estimate and upfront pricing. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Electrical surges tend to damage various electronic devices like lighting systems, garage door openers, ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, kitchen appliances, telephones, fax machines, printers, computers, laptops and even security systems. If you live an area where electrical surges are a common thing, whole house surge protectors might just be what you are looking for.
Count on Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. to provide you with dependable Anoka surge protection services. We value your home and safety and can assure you all services will be done with precision and thoroughness. Rest assured our experienced and trained electricians have the means to provide you with fast and efficient services. We also have competitive warranties and provide free estimates with every call.
Read what other customers are saying about us in our reviews.
What are the benefits of installing whole-house surge protectors?
You get a variety of benefits from whole house surge protectors. Those to consider include:
- Protect your appliances from getting damaged. Most electronic appliances, from your toaster to your high-grade security system, are affected by surges and get damaged. For computers, electrical surges can lead to data loss and burning up of the hard drive. By simply installing whole house surge protectors, you can protect all your expensive appliances from this damage.
- Get peace of mind. This is the biggest benefit of whole house surge protectors. No more using surge protector extensions every time you decide to work at home on your computer. No more worrying about your expensive security system getting damaged. It gives you peace of mind and that is the most important thing.
- Improve property value. Especially in areas with electrical surges, whole house surge protectors can have a good impact on the value of your property. In fact, most real estate agents will advise you about the same.
- Inexpensive and hassle free. Whole house surge protection services cost nothing as compared to the damage caused by electrical surges.
What’s typically included in surge protection services?
You can expect the following services:
- Protecting the interiors of your house. While most people start off with surge protecting strips, they move on to whole house surge protection. The main reason for this is that whole house surge protection prevents the voltage inductions from affecting and reaching your house’s interiors.
- Installing the systems at multiple points. The surge protection systems are installed in three main places – the electrical service panel, cable box, and phone box. Thus, surges cannot get into your home’s internal systems through these regular sources. Surges can also come from motors, refrigerators, and the compressor of your air conditioner and the surge protector installed in the electrical service panel prevents that from happening.
- Checking interior electrical workings. While installing this service, the electrical panel is opened and examined. Since this process needs advanced knowledge of how the electrical system works, it is never recommended for homeowners to attempt it themselves.
- Ongoing maintenance post installation. Hiring competent electricians from us would also give you the option of scheduling regular maintenance checks on your whole house surge protectors because like every other equipment, they need maintenance, as well.
At Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. in Anoka, we strive to satisfy our customers. You can contact us at (763) 422-1721 for quality whole house surge protection services.