Anoka Furnace Repair & Maintenance Services
If your furnace is emitting foul odor or making odd noises, it may be due for repairs. For assistance available 24/7, call (763) 422-1721 to resolve your problems today! Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
When you are trying to maintain your home in the proper way, you want to make sure that you call Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. for your Anoka furnace repair and maintenance services. We’ve been proud to serve our community for over 22 years. That means for 22 years, we’ve been counted on by our customers to keep them warm through our harsh Minnesota winters. Schedule your consultation with us today; we promise your 100% satisfaction.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
What are easy ways to maintain your furnace?
Maintaining your furnace is easier than many homeowners may think. Follow these simple procedures to ensure your unit will function at its peak performance all winter long.
- Regular inspections. At least once a year, one of our qualified team members should come out and inspect your furnace. We’ll make sure that it’s safe to operate and ready to keep you warm.
- Clean out vents. Dust and other debris can build up in vents and ductwork. Use a shop-vac to clean them at least once every 6 months.
- Change the filter. Most homeowners tend to forget that their furnace has a filter that needs to be changed. Put a new one in at least every 3 months.
- Keep vents free. Any vents in your home should never be obstructed. This prevents free air flow to let your furnace do it’s job.
What are the signs your furnace needs repair?
Be mindful of these signs that your furnace may be due for repairs. Tending to problems in its early stages can help prevent further, more inconvenient trouble from occurring.
- Inconsistent heating. If your furnace is struggling to keep your home at a comfortable temperature, please give us a call today. It’s likely that your heat pump needs a repair.
- Feeling sick. Carbon monoxide is a real risk in just about all homes; especially those with a gas powered furnace. If at any time all of your family members come home with flu like symptoms that go away when you leave the house, then make an emergency call to us.
- Strange noises. Some level of noise is to be expected with normal furnace function. However, if you notice new noises, this is a problem.
- Higher heating bill. A furnace in need of repair is likely to have to work harder to keep the cold out of your home. Ever increasing energy bills are a sure sign that your furnace needs our assistance.
What are easy ways to make your furnace more energy efficient?
There are simple steps homeowners can take to make their unit much more energy efficient. Practice these helpful tips.
- Clean filter. A clogged filter makes your furnace work harder, not smarter. Change it out at least every 3 months.
- Timely repairs. We can’t stress enough the importance of timely repairs. Please, if you have reason to suspect your furnace needs maintenance, call us today.
- Consider an upgrade. It’s important to remember that newer units are significantly more efficient than older models. If your furnace is approaching 15 to 20 years old, it might be a good time to get a new one.
Why is maintenance important?
It is imperative for homeowners to maintain their furnace so that the unit will operate at its optimum performance while minimizing the chances for unexpected breakdowns and repairs. Furthermore, maintaining your unit can help energy bills from escalating. Additionally, a malfunctioning furnace can pose a major safety hazard. Keeping up with regular maintenance will help your furnace function safety for years to come.
For all your furnace needs, call Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. at (763) 422-1721. We promise long term solutions for your unit!