Plymouth AC Repair, Installation & Replacement Services
Installing a new AC unit and need a reliable and trustworthy expert to assist you? Look no further than at the team at Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc.
We’re here for you 24/7; reach us at (763) 422-1721. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
When it comes to maintaining, repairing, or replacing an air conditioning system, no one does it better than Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. We have 22 years of experience servicing homeowners with first-rate Plymouth AC repair, installation, and replacement services. Our friendly and knowledgeable cooling professionals can perform services on units of all makes and models. No matter how extensive or minimal your cooling complication is, Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. can provide relief.
Read how we’ve helped other customers in our reviews and testimonials.
Why is AC maintenance advantageous?
The benefits of air conditioning maintenance are quite significant. Some of the advantages include:
- Lower energy bills. Keeping your air conditioning unit properly maintained means that it has to run less to keep your home cooled. As a result, you save money on your energy bill.
- Extended life. Just like any other piece of machinery, an air conditioning unit will take care of you if you take care of it. You can extend the life of your system by years just by keeping it maintained.
- Log update. By keeping up with maintenance, you can keep an up-to-date log of when you have work done on your unit. This will help you get an overall picture of the health of your air conditioning unit, and keeping tabs on one of your home’s most valuable assets is always a good idea.
- Lower repair costs. Even when you maintain your system, things are going to break down from time to time. When they do, if your system has been properly maintained, your repair bill is going to be lower.
What is an AC’s average lifespan?
The average life of an air conditioning unit varies depending on the make and model. However, the most important factor that determines the life of your air conditioning unit is how well it has been maintained over the years. A properly maintained units that receives regular service can last anywhere between 15 to 20 years.
What are the benefits of owning a ductless mini AC split?
Some of the advantages of a ductless mini air conditioning split include:
- No ducts. Since there are no ducts, a mini air conditioning split loses less than 5 % cooling. This is pretty good considering that traditional forced-air systems lose around 40%.
- Individual comfort zones. Some areas of your home simply don’t need to be as cool as the others. For example, maybe one person is hot in their bedroom, but is cold in another. Ductless mini air conditioning splits allow you to set individual room zones, keeping your house the temperature you want it to be.
- Quiet operation. Ductless mini air conditioning units tend to be a lot more quiet than forced-air systems. This allows you to keep your peaceful inside environment while leaving the noisy components outside.
[serviceareamap city=”Plymouth” state=”MN” count=”10″ zoomlevel=”9″]
Don’t let the heat affect your comfort at home. Let the pros from Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc diagnose and remedy your unit today. Call (763) 422-1721.