Maple Grove Heating Repair, Installation & Replacement Services
Searching for dependable heating solutions for your heating system? Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. is here to help! Our specialists are equipped with the expertise and tools to deliver fast and long term solutions. Schedule a consultation by calling (763) 422-1721. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
All homeowners need a well functioning furnace to bare through the tough Minnesota winters. That’s why at Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc., we’re dedicated to providing top-notch Maple Grove heating repair, installation, and replacement service. For 22 years, we’ve been proud to serve the Twin Cities North Metro Area. When the next blizzard hits, we hope that you’ll let us help your home stay toasty.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
How long do furnaces last?
On average, a furnace can last between 15-20 years. The actual lifespan on a unit is, however, determinant on a few factors such as how well it was cared for, the brand and quality of unit, and how much usage it undergoes. With proper maintenance, a unit can live closer to the 20 year mark.
What are some benefits of timely maintenance?
Homeowners may know that maintenance is beneficial but may not know the reasons why. Consider the following advantages:
- Safety. Every furnace needs to be regularly inspected for safety, especially if it runs on gas. Only a professional, like one of our team members, will be able to say with confidence that your furnace poses no risk to your family.
- Longevity. Regularly changing out the filter and quickly performing minor repairs will make your unit last longer.
- Less surprises. Major problems and inconveniences can be prevented through regular maintenance. This also means decreasing the chances of unexpected, costly repairs.
- Lower energy bills. A furnace should work smarter rather than harder. By performing timely maintenance, your unit won’t have to work as hard to keep your home in comfort.
Does your furnace need repairs or replacement?
Homeowners may not always tell when their unit requires repairs or a replacement. However, there are few signs that indicate your system needs tending to.
- Cost. When your furnace needs a repair, consider the cost of the repair, the cost of previous repairs, and the cost of likely upcoming repairs. Then, compare that to the cost of total replacement. If the cost is half that of a replacement, repairs will be recommended. If you’re still not sure, we’ll be happy to give some advice to help you choose.
- Consider safety. A furnace needs to function safely. If yours is constantly failing, then it could be a fire hazard or worse. Remember, no amount of temporarily saved money is worth putting your family at risk.
- Frequency of repairs. A furnace that is constantly breaking down might be ready to be replaced rather than just another repair.
- Age. Since an average furnace tends to last about 15-20 years, it is not advisable to perform repairs on a unit nearing or passing its lifespan.
[serviceareamap city=”Maple Grove” state=”MN” count=”10″ zoomlevel=”9″]
Considering replacing your furnace? Let the installation experts from Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. help! We are here for you 24/7; call (763) 422-1721 today.