Andover Heating Repair, Installation & Replacement Services
Searching for a reliable and trustworthy heating specialist in Andover? Look no further than at Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. where we have a team of specialized and experienced techs waiting for your call. Reach us by calling (763) 422-1721. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Having a well-functioning furnace during winter is crucial if you want to remain comfortable at home. No homeowner wants to face a breakdown during the coldest days of the year. Scheduling a timely, professional maintenance service is the key in preventing unexpected emergencies.
At Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc., we believe in providing quality workmanship at affordable rates. Count on us to deliver exceptional Andover heating repair, installation, and replacement services. Our team of heating specialists can work quickly and efficiently to provide you with immediate relief. We stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee; call us today for a free estimate.
Read how we’ve helped other customers in our reviews and testimonials.
What is a furnace’s average lifespan?
The average life cycle of a furnace varies between 15 and 20 years. The number of years it will last depends on a number of factors, including how well it’s maintained, its make and model, and the usage it undergoes.
Why is prompt maintenance beneficial?
Taking care of your furnace has several benefits.
- Extended life. Properly maintaining your unit extends the life of the system and allows you to get the most out of your investment.
- Money saver. A maintained unit doesn’t have to work as hard. In the end, this means your system has to run less, which saves you money on your electrical bill.
- Lower repair costs. A furnace that has been maintained needs to be repaired less often, and when it does need to be repaired, the repairs are likely to cost less.
- Lower your carbon footprint. While you save money on your electrical bill by maintaining your furnace, you also use less energy, which reduces your carbon footprint.
What are signs you need to repair vs replace your furnace ?
Knowing when a heating system needs to be replaced is something that only a professional can determine. However, homeowners can be on the lookout for a few signs that indicate whether a system is just in need of repair or needs to be replaced altogether.
- Little to no heat coming from unit.
- Temperature inconsistencies.
- Excessively high energy bills.
- Odd noises and foul odor while unit is on.
- Thermostat and pilot light complications.
[serviceareamap city=”Andover” state=”MN” count=”10″ zoomlevel=”9″]
Whenever you’re faced with heating trouble, don’t fret! Call Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. at (763) 422-1721 for services available 24/7.